I teach, minister, and live the practice of love without cause. Doing so allows me to reach out to anyone with compassion, encouragement, comfort and inspiration.
I bring a calm and gentle demeanor to all my professional interactions, providing a peaceful space where you can relax and know you are accepted, welcomed, and appreciated.
You will be heard; I listen deeply and thoroughly, and take notes so your wishes can be exactly carried out.
You can feel comfortable that I will create a ceremony, memorial, or service that is exactly what you want.
If you are seeking spiritual counseling, I can share spiritual insights and perspectives you may not have considered to help you work through spiritual concerns you may have.
I will take care of you very well. My many years of experience serving others in ministry assure you that your needs and concerns will be met.
Recognized as a Human Rights Defender by Amnesty International, I advocate for personal and social change through conscious action.
I earned a B.A. in Sociology from North Dakota State University and several degrees in seminary, and am a lifelong learner across a wide variety of disciplines.
I am the Chancellor of St Joan of Arc Theological Institute for Gnostic and Metaphysical Studies, and the Senior Pastor of the Church of St Sophia. St Sophia's is a member church of the Temple Magdalene Unity Fellowship, a gnostic spiritual church community dedicated to restoring the Infinite Divine Feminine to her rightful place within the field of human consciousness.
I love to officiate weddings, blessingways, naming ceremonies, and home and land blessing rituals. I take great joy in bringing a spiritual perspective to life's milestones.
I offer a healing, calm, accepting presence. At 60 years old, I have the experience to bring wisdom, experience, and peacefulness to your special day.
I am the author of Love Without Cause: Create Inner Transformation, Renew Your Thinking, and Be Love In a World That Doesn't Deserve It.
I am a devoted herb and flower gardener; I live in my garden all summer, and in my kitchen by the fireplace all winter. I am married to my favorite curmudgeon, Mike, and we live in a pretty green house with our puppy-cat Grey.
Skills and talents for which I've been recognized are only important if they help me serve you better. I hope you find some reassurance here.
• Past Grand Master, Sovereign Order of the Mystic Knights of St. Mary Magdalene
• Senior Pastor of the Church of St Sophia, member church of the Temple Magdalene Unity Fellowship
• Chancellor, St Joan of Arc Theological Institute for Gnostic and Metaphysical Studies
•High Ambassador, Order of the Grail
• Commander, First Class, International Order of the Knights of Saint Luke
• Mage of the Realms, Eternal Order of the Magi
• Ovate, Order of Ancient Celtic Druids
• Chaplain, First Responder Chaplain Division, Spiritual Care Association
• Contemplative Clergy, Order of St Luke
A SELECTION OF HONORS RECEIVED:
• Gold Medal, Minnesota Academy of Sciences
• Research Paper Presenter, Nobel Conference, Gustavus Adolphus College
• Ph.D., Science of Metaphysics
• Doctor of Divinity (Hon. Causa)
• Verified Human Rights Defender, Amnesty International
• Medal of St Luke the Physician, EKA Honor Society
• Passion For Excellence Award
• Professional Member, Reiki Healers Association
• Professional Member, First Responder Chaplain Division, Spiritual Care Association
• Authority Member, Nonfiction Authors Association
• Charter Member, Professional Writers Alliance
• Lifetime Member, Alpha Kappa Delta Sociological Honor Society
• Lifetime Member, Epsilon Kappa Alpha Academic Honor Society
A FEW OF MY PRACTICES, TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS:
• Usui Shiki Ryoho Master Teacher
• Quantum Light Reiki Master Healer
• Violet Flame Reiki Master
• Celtic Reiki Master
• Crystal Reiki Master
• Animal Reiki Master
• Master EFT/TFT Practitioner
• Art of Energy Healing Practitioner
• Master NLP Practitioner
• Certified Life Coach
• Certified Mindfulness Coach
• Munay Ki Shaman
Love Without Cause:
Create Inner Transformation,
Renew Your Thinking,
And Be Love in a World That Doesn't Deserve It
Hardcover, Paperback, and Kindle Editions